To Our Valued Customers and Suppliers,
We greatly appreciate all of your business and the trust that you put in us every day. In the
current environment with the COVID-19 pandemic, we feel it is important to communicate on a
regular basis and to let you know how we are handling the situation.
The safety, health and wellbeing of our team and their families is always the most important
priority for our company. As such, we have been monitoring the situation, communicating with
our team on a regular basis, and have put many safety protocols in place. We have been
following and will continue to follow government guidelines, recommendations and other safe
As you know, we are an essential business and support critical infrastructure that is important
to local communities in times of need such as these. Due to the critical nature of our business, at
this time, all D&H United offices will remain open. We will continue to support our customers
and the fueling infrastructure in a way that is safe for our team members and customers. We are
able to leverage mobile and cloud-based technologies to allow us to remotely dispatch our
technicians and teams.
During this time, we are also making some operational changes to ensure both our employees
and customers safety:
• Once a job is completed and verbal authorization is provided (if available), no signatures
will be required on tablet-based work orders to cut down on sharing of tablets;
• Team members are required to practice “social distancing” policies;
• Technicians will wear gloves when working at customer sites. Masks may also be worn;
• Warehouse personnel will wear gloves. Parts will be available by curbside pickup only;
• Offices will remain open. Dispatchers, sales and administration will mostly be working
• Our offices will be deep cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
Once again, we truly appreciate our relationship with you and your company and will do our best
to safely support you during this time of need in our country.
B.H. “Bo” Sasnett, III